Feel free to browse through the following benefits CCMH employees receive when they join the team.
Plan I Deductible – $750 Plan Payment – 90%
(Coverage begins 60 days from the first full month of employment for Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans)
Plan II Deductible – $750 Plan Payment – 80%
DENTAL PLAN $1,250 Maximum Calendar Year Benefit per covered family member
VISION PLAN Discounted eye exams and office visits; wholesale pricing
Available to full-time and part-time employees. Accrued each 8 hours per 80 hour pay period.
- Base Life Insurance
- **Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- *Lawton Med Equip Discount
- Inpatient/Outpatient Discount
- Birthday Coupon
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Elective Life Insurance
- *Retirement Plan
- **Short-Term Disability
- *Cafeteria Discount (25%)
- Gift Shop Discount
- Continuing Education*
- Employee Assistance Program*
*Benefits eligible to all full-time & part-time employees
**Short Term Disability Insurance is available to Regular Full-Time (FT) employees once a year at Open Enrollment. Premiums are 1 hour of pay per pay period for the first 2 pay periods of each month.
**Base Long Term Disability Insurance is available to Regular Full-Time (FT) employees. The cost is based on the employee’s annual salary. Monthly premiums will be deducted from the first check of each month only.
Benefits Just for Nurses
- Education Reimbursement provides up to $3,000 reimbursement for new graduates who have recently received certification or licensure in a high need area at CCMH. The new employee agrees to a one year commitment at CCMH starting on an agreed upon date. The new graduate will submit the proper documentation and the reimbursement will be paid on their next payroll check.
- Education Incentive Program is designed to help students with the expense of tuition and book fees. Eligibility is based on the program of study and if the position is considered to be a critical need. Applications for the program are available in the Recruiting Department at the hospital. The maximum amount of funds available is $8,000 with the option to get an additional $4,000 to obtain an advanced degree. In return for the funds, the individual agrees to work as an employee of CCMH in the identified position.
- Differential Pay. All hourly employees receive evening/night shift, holiday shift and weekend shift differential pay to compensate for the inconvenience of working such hours.
- … and more!